Dark Legend

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Legend forum

4 posters

cannot access my account ingame : error

Harlot

cannot access my account ingame : error Empty cannot access my account ingame : error

Post  Harlot Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:51 pm

open exception file ok!
    (0) : MindPower3D_D8R.dll at lwGetPathSubPath()
    c:\program files\microsoft visual studio .net 2003\vc7\include\vector(860) : game.exe at std::vector<CChaStateMgr::stChaState *,std::allocator<CChaStateMgr::stChaState *> >::_Insert_n()

this is the error i get.
    When i log in, and am at the character selection screen, my client crashes and get this error

the cause was my own fault, and was because I was trying to get an "invisible" hat so I could see my hair on my phyllis, by getting the Ami Kylinkin set (which is class required phyllis) which the hat appaears invisible. After putting on the hat, for fun I put on the rest of the set to see what happened and well, yup.

Dont recommend it.
    if its fixable or if someone has the correct animations for me to replace to get the crap off me, please let me know, else, maybe gm can do serverside and jsut delete the items off my character.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

cannot access my account ingame : error Empty Re: cannot access my account ingame : error

Post  Admin Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:38 am

pm me your acc and password and I gonna see whatcha can do for u
    Azure

cannot access my account ingame : error Empty Re: cannot access my account ingame : error

Post  Azure Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:25 am

thanks for replying sasuke but we figured it out all is good for the time being thanks =)
    juanarturo

Post  juanarturo Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:26 pm

i have other error:

open exception file ok!
    d:\project_kop\util\include\tabledata.h(471) : game.exe at CRawDataSet::_LoadRawDataInfo_Bin()
    d:\project_kop\util\include\tabledata.h(302) : game.exe at CRawDataSet::LoadRawDataInfo()
    d:\project_kop\client\src\gameappinterface.cpp(1249) : game.exe at CGameApp::InitAllTable()
    (0) : game.exe at RtlUnwind()
    d:\project_kop\client\src\main.cpp(430) : game.exe at WinMain()
    f:\vs70builds\3077\vc\crtbld\crt\src\strftime.c(524) : game.exe at _expandtime()
    (0) : kernel32.dll at RegisterWaitForInputIdle()

I'm new here and could not enter because eh, I get this error all the time and not to do.
    scratch

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:28 am