Dark Legend

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Legend forum

2 posters

Save the Bugged lil amivoy Lelouche.

Sin
    Sin

Save the Bugged lil amivoy Lelouche. Empty Save the Bugged lil amivoy Lelouche.

Post  Sin Mon May 11, 2009 1:51 pm

Hello. I asked the GM to fix my character Lelouche over a month now and no progress was shown. What I heard, Sasuke cannot fix her because he doesnt know the scripts. I'm aware it might made the database bugged and cause a wipe.

But honestly. I worked for those equips and gems, she was my only alt til now. So please try to fix the character called Lelouche. Level 82, Ami Voyager.

Cause: I was in the sea farming arabic cracked pearls for Johnnycade during the time, the server had a lag spike, so I died to a mob. When I went to click revived, the server disconnects, few minutes later on the character selection screen, I get disconnected when just clicking her.

Help me out on how to unbug the character who is now lost in the sea...
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Save the Bugged lil amivoy Lelouche. Empty Re: Save the Bugged lil amivoy Lelouche.

Post  Admin Mon May 11, 2009 2:23 pm

nice story !!

well its not about script its about ur char location and I have never tried to move a char from db's anyways Iwill try !
    Sin
    Sin

Save the Bugged lil amivoy Lelouche. Empty Re: Save the Bugged lil amivoy Lelouche.

Post  Sin Mon May 11, 2009 3:15 pm

I miss my voy. She and Sloth leveled at the same time too -sobs-

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content