Dark Legend forum

Because I can.

Harlot

Because I can.

Post  Harlot on Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:40 pm

So, just to humor myself, I actually started playing here again...

And I'm frankly appalled.

why the hell do i need signets for every single damn exchange? What a waste of an entire economy.
    Used to be able to farm rep and sell it, well throw that out the fcking window.

GlaciersArmageddon is closed. Why?

Still no azreal gem npc. Why?

Still no Argent Mirage. Why?

far as i see it, you reset the server, and made it worse. Kinda dissapointed.

:Edit:
    On a side note, for all of us who worked hard making videos for your server, do we get any sort of compensation for that work after you reset it a week later?

How about the same prizes we should have had before? Hmm?

Harlot

Re: Because I can.

Post  Harlot on Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:57 pm

Also would like to add, the new host fucking fails. FAILS.

Perma-lag spikes which last up to 2 minutes (i didnt wait any longer after that, jsut relogged)
    You rollback the server for some reason, apparently someone hacked a gm account. Get real. Theres only 2 of them that could abuse it in the way that was done, as far as i know, which would be the new GM and Anas's account. No one else should have full GM access.

Just pissed off mostly. Don't see much being done anyways, and now not only is nothing being done about anything (like before) also have this epic lag that makes this server nearly unplayable.

Azure

Post  Azure on Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:11 pm

should just shut it down its under even worse managment then anass had it running seriously thiss erver its the most fkin faill private server ever shut it down , its just gonna reset again anyways

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:00 pm