Dark Legend

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Legend forum

+4
CookieMonster
xNightStalker
Speedy
Sin
8 posters

The Adventures of Stimpy and Sin [ Story ]

Sin
    Sin

The Adventures of Stimpy and Sin [ Story ] Empty The Adventures of Stimpy and Sin [ Story ]

Post  Sin Tue May 26, 2009 5:59 pm

Note. I repeat. Do not critize me how I write. I'm only human, perfection is not my idea. Thank you for understanding.

Side Note: This took place in the official server IGG. In Blacksea before the merge. Characters included my own voyager and StimpIy's voyager.

Chapter 1: The Dream

In the far side of Argent City, to the harbor. William always so eagerly happy and waving to the fellow citizens. New and young fresh explorers following the code of a pirates learned how to pick pocket, hunt for treasures and using vastly strong magical conches. To this day a young little girl decided to also witness that dream. To exploit the seas, uncover the secret of the world of Ascaron. As well defeated the infamous Pirate, Barbossa.

In the fountain of argent, several newly recruited swordsman, and herbalists set out in a party to train to become strong like their sucessors. As the left, the Child, a Ami Named Verdandi watches as she sighs. " It's so unfair, I want to be like them to but... Everytime I tried to killa Forest spirit it hurts me. " Muttering things out, she notice a little girl like herself walked around. Fasciniating equipment and armor. It's was she always dreamed of. Being a Voyager. Standing up on the barrels she swore to herself she'll become the best explorer that no one will ever beat. From that day on she trained and exercise, and eventually became a Explorer. Sometimes she often shocks herself by casting Lighting as she was standing in the ocean as well. Then when it's time to sail to Sara Haven to complete her Voyager quest. She ... had a difficulty.

While sailing she encountered storms, and wild Sharks. Her little boat, a Guppy was so slow and fragile. She gripped the wheel and screams when the lighting showers nearly strucked her boat. Panting she kept going, despite the rainful showers pouring on her. Just as she encountered something it was big. Larger then anything. She notice a tidal whirlpool infront of her. Then it strucked her. Tentacles of the legendary prehistoric monster. The Kracken. In frightful thoughts she tried to steer away from it, being an explorer she has no sea skills or training for it. She didn't want to die. She wanted to accomplish her dreams first. Just then, A Great Shark, the supreme ship came, casting whirlpool. Now she understand, that whirlpool was stopping the kracken from approaching her. It was led by that same girl she admired. Kegstand. Kegstand casted fog and Entanglment, the same time lighting curtain. Then it sail to her, helping her get away from the monster. After that, Verdandi was happy, and hugge Kegstand. After the exchange of laughter and names. Verdandi finally became a Voyager.

As months went by, she trained hard and met several wonderful people. Like a Carsise named Kanto, and a Crusader called Alex13. Wearing her own outfit, the Royal Major. She set out to explore the seas. But before she can do that. She was told there was pvp event. Upon entering. Kegstand was delighted to see her again. but that all changed when the results was. Kegstand versus Verdandi in a match to acquire the Blade of torment with god like stats. Verdandi didn't want to fight Kegstand but she also wanted to. To prove she can take on other voyagers in a match. After all, a pirate must fight another pirates to survive. Several days later, there was a wild crowd cheering on the Guildleader of TheForsaken, Kegstand. Kanaria, a ami race little girl, Cleric class watches her little sister Verdandi standing there nerve racked. The only people cheering for her were the guilds of TheChosen, Severed and Heaven. Nodding she took out her Dagger, which is a Evanescence Dagger. As the two faced eachother, they know what the outcome could be. Since Verdandi is 10 levels below Kegstand, she might lose. But the difference in power is, Verdandi is a full con mode. A strong willed who can absorb some attacks from Kegstand. As both smiles, they promised to do their best even if one of them is defeated. Like that the battle begun.
    Speedy

The Adventures of Stimpy and Sin [ Story ] Empty Nice

Post  Speedy Tue May 26, 2009 6:36 pm

Nice story so far, You wrote Alex13 in it xD
    xNightStalker

The Adventures of Stimpy and Sin [ Story ] Empty Re: The Adventures of Stimpy and Sin [ Story ]

Post  xNightStalker Wed May 27, 2009 7:56 am

Then a comet racing towards the earth crashed into the pvp arena,out came a champion like no other,never to be challenged in hes time,emerged the mighty Vindicator,fire burning in hes eyes, gazing to wards the ocean he uttered <3 nipples and hi nabs, a quick gust of wind approached and almost as quick he was there and was gone the mighty shadow of Funeralmask came to greet this overlord of champions, Hahaha Vindicator said the notorious Funeralmask in which Funeralmask replied mighty nipple king*ahem typo* Vindicator! your reputation proceeeds you none the less in that moment the amis glared in amazement at this champion, in response he sat on them and none of them won the pvp the end<3
    CookieMonster

The Adventures of Stimpy and Sin [ Story ] Empty Re: The Adventures of Stimpy and Sin [ Story ]

Post  CookieMonster Sat May 30, 2009 7:23 am

Omg Sin continue it O.O! U made me interested and now i wanna know what happened after the fight began X3! I luv the story's 1st chapter <3
    mailenia
    mailenia

Post  mailenia Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:45 am

son continue plx..
    i cant w8

nice story Laughing Laughing
    Azure

Post  Azure Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:35 pm

Shocked
    Pain
    Pain

The Adventures of Stimpy and Sin [ Story ] Empty One Word : Genious

Post  Pain Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:41 am

ok to be honest .... its briliant .... not much of a literature guy but that thing owns ^_^ keep it comming =p
    Sin
    Sin

Post  Sin Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:10 pm

Note: Thank you ^^ alot of people encouraged me to continue after the horrible wipe. Hehehe. The reality, Stimpy challenged me, so we conched eachother. He was lvl 71 spr amivoy, ca gear wahh. And I was a con amivoy, chest of engima equips o.o So I lost to him, but he was like 1 conch away >_>

Chapter 2: Judgement

Since her journey began she was delighted. She met wonderful friends, her leveling partner Kanto. A Carsise class, who was a hybrid due to his way of living. Kanto just so happened to be her mentor also. Unlike Kanaria, her older sister she is more into the world of Ascaron. As well traveling to Deep Blue and Magical Ocean. Finally the match drew near.

In the waiting room. Verdandi trembled, not sure how to fight her idol like this. She who wears a Royal Major outfit, and her Fairy, Urd. Sighing she looked at her Blade of Torment. A Guy named WonderWice discarded and she so happened to picked it up. " Why did he discarded a wonderful dagger like this... It's wrong. Weapons are like us, it's so cruel people throw things away... " Clutching it, she stood and took a deep breath and let it all out. Walking towards the door she heard a voice. ~ To found power. One must surrender their heart. ~ She blinks, thinking she heard voices as she opens the door...

" Ladies and Gentlemen, I Senna the Newbie Guide is the host of today PvP match. The immense of the crowd goes wild, it's a battle between Two Voyager of different builds. Who will win? Let's give it all to KegStand. The Seavoyager who made a high reputation in the seas. As well being the former Guildleader to TheForsaken! " The Ami walked out of the door, her set was almost identical to the chinese outfits, but blue colored and small. Stepping into the ground, KegStand waved to her fellow fans and friends. As she looks, the door of her opponent opens. " Now for the next Challenger is a Voyager who has a passion to Adventuring and the Seas. A Passion for people other then her ownself. Verdandi! " As Verdandi stepped out, not as much applaud from the audience since her reputation isn't high but she smiles seeing a few people rooting for her. Upon see Kegstand, the two amis faced eachother. Verdandi has a brave face and ready to fight " Let the battle begin! "

" Tornado! " Kegstand casted, upon swirling, a giant wind begin to take form, as it flew towards Verdandi, she ran as fast as she can, and decided to cancel it by casting " Lighting! " As it zapped the tornado. The Tornado itself envelope itself as a Lighting like Tornado, zapping the field. Kegstand swiftly avoided them and attempts to stab Verdandi. Verdandi used her own dagger and blocked hers, as she staggers back, Casting Lighting again, as Kegstand jumped out of the way. She stood on the panel of the water and said out "Thunder curtain! " The Ultimate Sea skill for offensive. The platform was wrapped up in a storm, only the two amis can see themselves but not the audience. Verdandi was caught of guard by the lighting bolts and was nearly stabbed. Falling back, her sleeves were ripped but it didn't matter. " I will prove to you i cam strong! " Upon shifting her hand, the Strike Coral was seen, Kegstand smirks as she too did the same. As the Storm was lifted the audience were in shock, they're about to use it. The magic even crusaders despise in Chaos Battlefield. " Conch! " As both let it out, the conchrays collided and caused a giant white explosion. Kegstand was surprised, her conch was strong as her own. As the smoke was cleared. Verdandi lost, she was on the ground unconcious. While Kegstand was left standing but panting as she too collapsed. The battle was ended in a draw, but this did not disappointed the crowd. They applauded for the two who worked their hardest, to fight eachother despite how they are best friends.

As Verdandi recovers, she saw a letter. It was from Kegstand. " Dear Verdandi. That battle was awesome, I'm surprised you work hard all this way, and nearly defeated me. I give you mu sympathy. However I will be sailing to the new islands called Autumn Isle. I may or may not return. So I left you this, you deserved it after all. Til we meet again someday. Yours truly, KegStand. " She notice it was a Fire brand version of a Dagger. A 55 unseal dagger. It looks pretty, as she held onto it, she begin to cry. She wanted to be happy but she knows Kegstand may never return. So she decided to make a promise. " I promise, I promise I will save you KegStand, that's a promise! " From that day on, Verdandi never given up and begin to smile once more to the new adventure ahead to her. " To the Summer Isle! "
    Azure

Post  Azure Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:12 pm

-dies-
    MissMichaela
    MissMichaela

Post  MissMichaela Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:55 pm

i like this. is there more? =D

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:16 am