Dark Legend forum

I Lost all my money with map restart and GM dont beliave me and are always ignoring me!

xiaxas

I Lost all my money with map restart and GM dont beliave me and are always ignoring me! Empty I Lost all my money with map restart and GM dont beliave me and are always ignoring me!

Post  xiaxas on Thu May 07, 2009 12:16 pm

Hi in the last map restart, 2 days ago i had 70m and then i was dc! Then when i logged in i just had 60m! and now im always begging to help for GM and they sinply ignore me! i want to know if i can get my money back or not! Thank u GMs
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

I Lost all my money with map restart and GM dont beliave me and are always ignoring me! Empty Re: I Lost all my money with map restart and GM dont beliave me and are always ignoring me!

Post  Admin on Fri May 08, 2009 5:26 am

I will check the records if what you are saying its true u will get your monney back
    xiaxas

I Lost all my money with map restart and GM dont beliave me and are always ignoring me! Empty TY

Post  xiaxas on Fri May 08, 2009 7:41 am

Ty admin and i can prove i had the money. but its ok. I was in pet shop buying some stuff for the pet and then i was dc. Then i just had 10m.
    xiaxas

I Lost all my money with map restart and GM dont beliave me and are always ignoring me! Empty ahhh

Post  xiaxas on Sun May 10, 2009 7:26 am

plzz admin why u help others and dont help me?! plzz at least answer me! Sad
    xiaxas

I Lost all my money with map restart and GM dont beliave me and are always ignoring me! Empty Lol i wrote a mistake!

Post  xiaxas on Sun May 10, 2009 9:25 am

Admin sorry for my mistake i! When i Logged in again i didnt had 60m but just 10m! I wanted to say that i lost 60m but my english is a bit bad, if i had just lost 10m i wouldnt be asking for help. But i lost 60m, i had 70 and then i just had 10m(Lost 60m),
    Once again sorry for my mistake! lol!
    Oh and i would like to know if i am going to get my money back plzz. confused
    Plzz i need the money and it was very hard to get it Sad

Sponsored content

I Lost all my money with map restart and GM dont beliave me and are always ignoring me! Empty Re: I Lost all my money with map restart and GM dont beliave me and are always ignoring me!

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:56 pm